How to make quick and easy lettuce weight loss soup recipe
Explore Lettuce Soup Weight Loss Recipe, a page that provides healthy and satisfying recipes to support your weight loss journey. Discover the versatility of lettuce as a key ingredient, its low-calorie and high-fibre content, and how it can help you achieve your weight loss goals. From flavorful soups to creative salads, find inspiration and practical tips on incorporating lettuce into your meals. Kickstart your healthy lifestyle with Lettuce Soup Weight Loss Recipe and savour the taste of guilt-free, wholesome dishes.
Ingredients to make lettuce soup
- Lettuce 2 Cup
- Water 3/4 Cup
- Oil 1bs
- Onion 1/4 Cup ( Chopped )
- Garlic Cove 2 pieces ( washed )
- Green Chili 2 Pieces (Chopped )
- Black Pepper 1/4 tsp
- Salt as per your taste
Try our healthy recipes and Instant recipes.
Lettuce weight loss soup recipe card
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan on the gas stove to make a healthy lettuce soup.1 tbsp Oil
- add two freshly washed garlic cloves to your frying oil, you can ramp up the flavor of your dish to a whole new level. Don't forget to add them in and take your cooking to the next level!2 Garlic Clove
- Let those two garlic clove fry in the oil.
- add 2 chopped green chilies to the frying oil for that extra zing.2 Green chili
- Add 1/4 cup of chopped onion. Kindly ensure that the onions are chopped into small pieces to allow them to cook evenly and release their sweet flavor into the dish.1/4 cup Onion
- Now let all ingredients fry in the cooking oil.
- Please add lettuce, which is the main ingredient of this recipe.2 Cup Lettuce
- Fry lettuce along with garlic clove, green chili & onion.
- Remove the lettuce mixture from the pan and add it into blender with 3/4 tsp of water. Do not add more water.
- Blend the mixture nicely and make it fine puree.
- now pour fine lettuce mixture puree into the pan and add 3/4 cup of water into it.3/4 cup water
- Enhance the flavor by adding just 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper powder. Trust me, it'll take your dish to the next level.1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- Add Salt as per your tasteSalt
- If you prefer a thinner consistency, add water to the soup. If you enjoy thick soup, it's ready to eat.
- Healthy lettuce weight loss soup is ready.