Blended celery tomato soup is quick easy one pot blended soup recipe. Celery Tomato Soup is a very heathy and nutritious soup.You will also love the mixture of the fruit-vegetable taste which makes it into a very delicious soup.
Celery tomato soup is one pot immersion blender soup recipe made within 30 minutes of time. Tangy low calorie soup is the best soup for winter season and also for weight loss diet.
Ingredients to Make Celery Tomato Soup
- Olive oil
- Garlic Cloves
- Celery stick
- Chili Sauce
- Tomato ketchup
- Black Pepper Powder
Try our healthy recipes and Instant recipes
- Soup Pot
- Serving Bowl
- Soup Spoon
- In a soup pot on low gas flame add olive oil.1 tbsp Olive oil
- Once oil is warm add garlic and saute garlic.4 Number Garlic Cloves Big size
- Now add diced onion in pot1 Number Onion
- Saute until onion are translucent.
- After onion add celery.3 Number Celery stick
- Sauté celery slices for 2-3 minutes.
- Add big size tomato. Cook tomato.1 Number Tomato
- Now add water and stir well.2 Cup Water
- Cook for 12-15 minutes until celery is soft.
- Now with help of immersion blender blend nicely and make fine purée.
- Add salt as per your taste.Salt
- Now add freshly grind black pepper powder. Mix well.1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- To enhance soup taste add chili sauce.1 tbsp Chili Sauce
- Lastly add tomato ketchup stir well.2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- Boil for another 2-3 minutes.
- Healthy celery soup is ready to serve.