Eggless Homemade Jowar Cookies recipe
Jowar cookies are a healthy snack made with only three ingredients: Jowar millet flour, ghee, and jaggery powder . Jowar cookies are perfect for kids’ tiffin or anytime snack.
You can check our more recipes
- 1 oven
- 1 Cookies tray
- 1 Pan
- Before you start making your jowar cookies, make sure you have all the necessary ingredients
- Take a half cup of ghee at normal room temperature , you can use any ghee1/2 Cup Ghee
- Add Jaggery into the ghee and stir it properly1/4 Cup Jaggery Powder
- Now Add some water and again mix everything properly1 tbsp Water
- After all wet ingredients , now add Jowar flour or Sorghum flour1 Cup Jowar Flour
- Mix it properly to make a soft dough
- Refrigerate the dough for 10 mins
- Your Cookies dough is ready now , start making cookies
- Shape cookies as you wish to, I prefer round shape.
- Preheat your oven
- Keep you cookies into preheated oven
- set baking temp as 180 degree
- Baked till cookies turns into golden brown
- your perfectly baked cookies are ready
Video Presentation of Recipe
- These Cookies are no Sugar, No Butter, and No Maida Cookies
- Store Jowar Cookies in an airtight box for a long time.