Flaxseed peanut chutney is easy and quick healthy chutney podi made within 10 minutes of time. Alsi shengdana chutney is best chutney goes with chapati, rice or idli.
Maharashtra is famous for fry chutney powder one of them is this chutney we called its as Shengdana Jawas Chutney.
The small amount of chutney help to complete daily dose of Protein.
Flaxseed are rich source of Omega 3 and Peanuts are rich source of Antioxidant and Protein.
Ingredients to make Flaxseed Peanut Chutney
- Flaxseed 1/2 Cup
- Peanut 1/2 Cup
- Dry Red Chili 3-4
Try our healthy recipes and Instant recipes.
- Airtight bottle
- In a pan take flaxseed. flaxseed is a powerful superfood that can help lower your risk of heart disease, stroke and cancer. Simply add it to your favorite recipe and enjoy all of its incredible benefits. ,1/2 Cup Flaxseed
- On low gas flame, roast flaxseed until it crackles.
- Nicely roasted flaxseed.
- In a pan, take some peanuts and start roasting them. Get the perfect crunch and flavor that you crave. Simply add some raw peanuts to a pan and let the heat do the magic. Enjoy the aroma and the taste of your homemade roasted peanuts.1/2 Cup Peanut
- Now roast peanuts in a pan until black spots appear.
- Roast dried red chilies.4 Dry Red Chili
- Cool down completely.
- In a blender jar take flaxseed and peanut.
- Add salt. as per tasteSalt
- Achieve the perfect texture by grinding the powder into a fine consistency.
- Flaxseed peanut chutney is ready.
Video Presentation of Recipe
- Store Flaxseed Peanut chutney in an airtight bottle.
- Consume within 15 days.