Healthy Paratha In Sandwich Flavour
Paratha is every Indian house day to day recipe. In India Paratha are daily breakfast recipe. There are varieties of paratha like stuffed paratha , veggie paratha , sweet paratha. Paratha comes in different colours and shapes.
Lettuce and carrot paratha is quick and easy paratha recipe and the best recipe for kids breakfast and kids lunch boxes. Paratha is crispy paratha loaded with cheese and mayonnaise.
As a mother it is very difficult to give daily healthy and tasty lunch boxes so, I always prefer paratha and this lettuce paratha is my one of favourite as my son always says it taste like sandwich.
A perfect healthy sandwich paratha is made with whole wheat flour which is available in every Indian home. Whole wheat flour is rich source of fiber, carbs , protein and vitamin.
Lettuce is low calories leafy vegetable rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C commonly used in salad and sandwich making.
Carrot is sweet,crunchy rich in Vitamin A. Both carrot and lettuce help to reduce weight loss.
Other ingredients used
Kids loves to eat sauce, ketchup and mayonnaise and cheese. Sandwich flavour paratha is loaded with ketchup, mayonnaise and cheese. Kids loves taste of these healthy paratha.
Health Benefits Of Lettuce Carrot Paratha
- Rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C
- Good source of dietary fiber
- Rich in carbs
- Easy to cook
- Easy to digest.
For more easy recipe please visit our Youtube channel VAAM COOKING
Some other recipes from VAAM COOKING
Step By Step Photo Guide
In a bowl take whole wheat flour.
Add finely chopped lettuce.
Next, add grated carrot.
Add Mayonnaise, Chili sauce and tomato ketchup.
Add salt and cheese.
Mix all ingredients nicely.
Now, slowly add water and knead soft dough.
Apply oil and knead for one to two minutes.
Let dough rest for two minutes.
Roll paratha with help of rolling pin.
Dust with flour so that dough will not stick to rolling board.
Roll seven to eight inch of paratha.
Now on hot griddle or tawa roast paratha.
Roast paratha from both sides.
Apply butter on paratha.
Crisp paratha are ready for serving.
Serve paratha with chutney or sauce.
LETTUCE CARROT PARATHA RECIPE CARD
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Spatula Turner
- 1 Griddle
- 1 Rolling Board
- 1 Rolling Pin
- 1 Plate
- In a bowl take whole wheat flour.
- Add finely chopped lettuce.
- Next, add grated carrot.
- Add Mayonnaise, Chili sauce and tomato ketchup.
- Add salt and cheese.
- Mix all ingredients nicely.
- Now, slowly add water and knead soft dough.
- Apply oil and knead for one to two minutes.
- Let dough rest for two minutes.
- Shape lemon size dough to make paratha.
- Roll paratha with help of rolling pin.
- Dust with flour so that dough will not stick to rolling board.
- Roll seven to eight inch of paratha.
- Now on hot griddle or tawa roast paratha.
- Roast paratha from both sides.
- Apply butter on paratha.
- Crisp paratha are ready for serving.
- Serve paratha with chutney or sauce.