Oreo Mcflurry recipe
Homemade Oreo Mcflurry is a recipe inspired by McDonald’s Oreo Mcflurry. It can be served as a quick dessert. It is made with only 4 simple ingredients only.
We all scream ice cream for dessert, more so when there is a festival or occasion we are celebrating at home. Instead of store-bought high-calorie ice creams full of artificial food color and flavor, I thought of trying something restaurant-style to serve as a quick dessert.
This reminded me of my kid’s favorite ice cream McDonald’s Oreo Mcflurry. I made a courageous attempt secretly in the kitchen. I realized that it does not require a hell lot of ingredients as I actually thought and the process of making the ice cream is also easy.
More About Homemade Oreo Mcflurry
My first attempt was super successful. I could make the exact McDonald’s style Oreo Ice cream. Guess what! My kid in fact thought that I got it delivered from McDonald’s. It was a moment of joy for me to serve McDonald’s style Oreo Mcflurry to family and see them relishing every scoop of it.
With my experience, I can assure you that if you try this once, you will never purchase the same Oreo Mcflurry ice cream from McDonald’s since the ice cream is homemade it is also budget-friendly. You will love the flavor of the original Oreo biscuit in the creamy ice cream.
For more easy dessert recipes you can visit our YouTube channel VAAM COOKING
Video Presentation of Oreo Mcflurry.
Step by Step photo guide of how to make homemade oreo mcflurry
Take 7 to 8 Oreo biscuits
Gently open them with your fingers to separate the chocolate cream and the two biscuits.
After you have separated all the biscuits from the cream, take the biscuits and put them in a sealable plastic bag.
Use a roll pin to crush the biscuits. Do not make a fine powder. Leave a grainy texture
Take the vanilla ice cream in a mixing bowl
add 1 table spoon of milk in it.
Add full fat cream and then use and spatula to mix everything nicely.
After you have mixed it well
add half portion of the crushed Oreo biscuits into it and mix again.
Mix it properly
Take a glass that has been frozen for about 30 minutes and Now pour the ice cream mixture into it
Garnish with the remaining crushed Oreo biscuits
Refrigerate the mixture for half an hour and serve it with an Oreo biscuit on top
Your Oreo Mcflurry is ready
Homemade Oreo Mcflurry Recipe card
- 1 Glass
- 1 Zip lock bag
- 1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream
- 8 Oreo Biscuits
- 1 tbs Milk
- 1 tbs Full Cream
- Take 7 to 8 Oreo biscuits. Then gently open them with your fingers to separate the chocolate cream and the two biscuits.8 Oreo Biscuits
- After you have separated all the biscuits from the cream, take the biscuits and put them in a sealable plastic bag.
- Use a rolling pin to crush the biscuits. Do not make a fine powder. Leave a grainy texture.
- Take the vanilla ice cream in a mixing bowl and add 1 tablespoon of milk in it.1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream, 1 tbs Milk
- To it, add full-fat cream and then use and spatula to mix everything nicely.1 tbs Full Cream
- After you have mixed it well, add half portion of the crushed Oreo biscuits into it and mix it again.
- Take a glass that has been frozen for about 30 minutes.
- Now pour the ice cream mixture into it.
- Garnish with the remaining crushed Oreo biscuits.
- Refrigerate the mixture for half an hour and serve it with an Oreo biscuit on top.
Video Presentation of Recipe
- Keep Glass in refrigerator for 20-30 mins before pouring Oreo Mcflurry