homemade Eggless Doughnuts Recipe
Whenever we see Doughnuts in Store or Bakery we always think can we make it at home? And If a person is Vegetarian, don’t eat eggs, then always think if I can get homemade eggless doughnuts.
Who doesn’t love Doughnut or donuts? It is a snack and dessert for every festive season. With this easy recipe, you can surprise your family on every occasion, be it Anniversary, Birthday or Christmas.
Everyone craves for a sweet something on festive seasons. We always end up with cookies, cakes, and pastries as dessert. Donut doesn’t always come up as an option because it’s not that much available at the store expect for celebrations like Christmas and New Year.
More about Eggless Donut recipes
I always like to do baking so I always try different baking items, doughnuts are one of my favorites among all other baking items.
Now you can make these yummy donuts at home. Yes, these chocolate donuts are eggless, which means you can serve it to vegetarian people. We can make the recipe with very few ingredients. It involves 2 separate methods of making the donut and the chocolate glaze.
Homemade donuts are always fun to serve to your kids and family because you know what ingredients you have put in it. There are no artificial sweetener or preservatives added. So you can enjoy the donut safely.
You can prepare these chocolate donuts in very little time and you can serve them as a dessert or as a snack, also you can make these donuts ahead and store them for a few days.
Different methods of making Homemade Eggless Doughnuts
In this recipe, we will explain two different methods of homemade eggless doughnuts or eggless donuts.
In this method, you would need to fry doughnuts or donuts into the hot oil. Which is a common method and used by all doughnut shops or bakeries? This gives more crispiness and softness to the doughnut.
This method for those who are looking to make doughnut as healthy doughnuts. This also gives crispy texture and softness to baked doughnuts.
Video Presentation of Eggless Donut recipe
You can also check out other Baking recipes in this blog: Date cake, Rajbhog ice cream, Kaju Katli, Ice cream recipes, apple halwa, Bombay halwa, vanilla cupcake, sago laddu, Paneer tikka pizza ,sweets recipes, red velvet cake , Instant kesar peda.
We will be happy and looking forward to see your feedback, please comment and let us know if you like our detailed recipe of eggless homemade doughnuts.
Step By Step Photo guide of how to make eggless homemade doughnuts
Doughnut Dough making
1. To make the donuts dough, mix an equal amount of wheat flour and maida in a bowl
2. Add some dry yeast to it.
3. Also add some sugar to it and mix everything properly.
4. Now add some salt to the mixture and stir it.
5. Now add an equal amount of warm milk and plain water to it. Knead to make soft dough.
6. After the dough is ready, add some melted butter to it. Knead again for 5 minutes.
7. Now cover and rest the dough for at least 2 hours.
8. After 2 Hours
9. Dough is ready
10. After the dough is ready, roll it to flatten it. Then use a round cookie cutter to cut out circular parts.
11.Use another small round hollow object to cut out the center and shape it like a donut.
12.Rest them for 1 hour.
13.After 1 hour
Type 1: Fried Doughnuts
14.Add oil in a pan and fry the donuts. Keep the flame at medium.
Note : Keep the flame at medium.
15.Deep Fried Doughnuts are ready
Chocolate Glaze Making
16.In a separate pan, add some milk.
17. Add Cream
18. Add some milk chocolates to it and continue stirring till the chocolate melts. Your chocolate glaze is ready.
19.Cook up-to Chocolate become thick
20. Milk Chocolate Glaze ready
21. Dip one side of the donuts in the chocolate glaze to coat it.
22.Garnish with some sprinklers on top and your deep fried donuts are ready.
Type 2 : Baked Doughnuts
- Bake the donuts for 10 minutes at 250 degree C with 2 Rod setting.
2. Once Donuts are red then take out from Oven.
3. Wrap the donuts in a towel to make them soft and spongy.
Make White Chocolate Glaze
4. To prepare the chocolate glaze, add milk is a pan.
5.Then add fresh cream to it and stir.
6. Add white chocolate and keep stirring until the chocolate melts and everything is mixed nicely. Now, your while chocolate glaze is ready.
7.Apply some melted butter to the baked donuts.
8. Dip one side of the donuts in white chocolate to coat it.
9. Garnish with dark chocolate sprinklers and your donuts are ready to serve.
eggless Doughnuts Recipe Card
- 1 Cup Maida
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp Yeast
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Salt As per taste
- Water as required
- Oil for Frying
- 1 TBSP Butter
- To make the donut dough, mix equal amountof wheat flour and maida in a bowl.
- Add some dry yeast to it.
- add some sugar toit and mix everything properly
- Now add some salt to the mixture and stirit.
- Now add equal amount of warm milk and plainwater to it. Knead to make soft dough.
- After the dough is ready add some butter toit. Knead again for 5 minutes.
- Now cover and rest the dough for at least 2hours.
- After the dough is ready, roll it toflatten it. Then use a round cookie cutter to cut out circular parts.
- Use another small round hollow object tocut out the center and shape it like a donut.
- Rest them for 1 hour.
Fried Doughnuts Making
- Add oil in a pan and fry the donuts. Keepthe flame at medium.
- In a separate pan, add some milk.
- Then add cream and stir it to mixeverything nicely.
- Add some milk chocolates to it and continuestirring till the chocolate melts. Your chocolate glaze is ready.
- Dip one side of the donut in the chocolateglaze to coat it.
- Garnish with somesprinklers on top and your fried donuts are ready
Baked Doughnuts making
- Bake the donuts for 10 minutes at 250degree C.
- Wrap the donuts in a towel to make themsoft and spongy.
- To prepare the chocolate glaze, add milk is a pan.
- Then add fresh cream to it and stir.
- Add white chocolate and keep stirring untilthe chocolate melts and everything is mixed nicely. Now your while chocolateglaze is ready.
- Apply some butter to the baked donuts
- Dip one side of the donut in whitechocolate to coat it.
- Garnish with dark chocolate sprinklers andyour donuts are ready to serve.
- Always Fry at low flame to get crispy doughnuts.
- Wrap the donuts in a towel to make them soft and spongy.