Kolhapuri Bhadang recipe
Evening Hunger Pangs? Picnic Time? Craving for Street Food?. Think about a plateful of tangy, spicy, and flavored Kolhapuri Bhadang then You will get all of your answers.
Kolhapuri Bhadang is an answer to all we need for our sudden cravings for spicy street food. This light and inexpensive snack made our evening picnics interesting and flavored. It is fairly light on your tummy and has a blast of flavors. You can make this Bhadang very easily at any time. Just gather all the ingredients and spices –Toss them and garnish them, You’re done with your extra-snacky Bhadang.
It is a crunchy murmura topped with juicy and refreshed veggies, and it is the best mid-meal snack for getting exciting rid of little hunger pangs. Bhadang is a perfectly healthy snack that you can have at any time without the worries of extra calories.
More About Kolhapuri bhadang recipe
It is a fusion of traditional spices and textures. One-off the best recipe of Kolhapur after Kolhapuri Misal pav.Simple use extra flavored curry leaves and crunchy roasted nuts along with healthy and classic chana dal. Mix it with tangy sauces. It does not require much time and perfectly perfect for your picnic menu, starter menu, or mid-day meal menu.
It is sweet, spicy and sour tasting chaat made of extra-light puffed rice.
Try this instant recipe of Kolhapuri Bhadang.
Video presentation of Spicy Kolhapuri bhadang recipe
For more easy curry recipes you can visit our YouTube channel VAAM COOKING
You can also check out other breakfast recipes here:
Step by step photo guide of how to make spicy Kolhapuri bhadang recipe
1.Add Puffed Rice to heated pan.
2.Roast for 2-3 minutes for extra crunch.
3.Now heat Pan and add oil to heated pan.
4.Put Mustard Seeds .
5.Saute Garlic into pan for 2-3 minutes , until it becomes red.
6.After nice red coloring of Garlic – Add Curry leaves for extra aroma.
7.Then add peanuts to pan for frying.
8.Add Roasted Chana Dal to it.
9.For extra spiciness add chili powder.
10.Cook for a while.
11.Extra spicy Bhadang is ready.
12.Mix Bhadang Masala to Roasted Murmura properly.
13.Put some cumin powder to it.
14.At last add Salt and sugar to the Bhadang.
15.Mix well all the ingredients.
16.Your spicy, crunchy Kolhapuri Bhadang is ready to enjoy.
From now Be always ready for Picnic Time with this Kolhapuri Bhadang. Toss all the ingredients together and Make your Kids evening snack time-favorite time.
You can also add some other chutney like Tamarind Chutney for extra tanginess.
Try to keep Kolhapuri Bhadang intact.
Mix Bhadang Masala to Murmura at the time of serving.
Spicy Kolhapuri bhadang recipe card
Kolhapuri bhadang recipe | Spicy Kolhapuri bhadang recipe
- 3 Cups Murmura/Puffed Rice/Kurmure
- 2 tbsp Oil
- ½ tbsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 tbsp Sliced Garlic
- 15-20 Curry Leaves
- ¼ Cup Peanuts
- 2 tbsp Roasted Chana Dal
- 1 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- Salt as per taste
- Add Puffed Rice to a heated pan.
- Roast for 2-3 minutes for extra crunch.
- Now heat Pan and add oil to the heated pan.
- Put Mustard Seeds.
- Saute garlic into the pan for 2-3 minutes until it becomes red.
- After nice red coloring of Garlic – Add Curry leaves for extra aroma.
- Then add peanuts to pan for frying.
- Add Roasted Chana Dal to it.
- For extra spiciness add chili powder.
- Cook for a while.
- Extra spicy Bhadang is ready.
- Mix Bhadang Masala to Roasted Murmura properly.
- Put some cumin powder to it.
- At last, add salt and sugar to the Bhadang.
- Mix well all the ingredients.
- Your spicy, crunchy Kolhapuri Bhadang is ready to enjoy.
- You can also add some other chutney like Tamarind Chutney for extra tanginess.
- Try to keep Kolhapuri Bhadang intact.
- Mix Bhadang Masala to Murmura at the time of serving.