Fruit custard recipe
Fruit custard is a famous dessert made from milk and fruits as the main ingredients. It is the best combination of milk and fruits. My son always called fruit custard as fruit ice cream as it is cold and soft like ice cream.
My family loves to eat dessert daily eat daily sweets it’s not good for health so I always try to make some less sweet dessert and healthy dessert for my family. Fruit custard is one of them.
More about fruit custard recipe
We always make fruit form custard powder. I always prefer to make custard powder at home. It is straightforward to make custard powder at home. Rice flour and cornflour make custard powder at home easily and taste the same as shop one custard powder. You can add any fruits of your choice. Apple and banana are compulsory fruit rest of the fruits are your choice green apple, red grapes, pear, pineapple, kiwi are some of them.
Video presentation of fruit custard recipe
You can also check out other Baking recipes in this blog: Date cake,
Ice cream recipes, apple halwa, Bombay halwa, vanilla cupcake, sago laddu,
We will be happy and looking forward to seeing your feedback, please comment and let us know if you like our detailed recipe of eggless homemade doughnuts.
Step by a step photo presentation of Fruit custard recipe
In a small bowl add rice flour Next, add cornflour .
Add water and mix well.
Add vanilla flavor and yellow color
Mix well and keep it aside.Custard slurry is ready.
Now in thick bottom pan on medium heat add milk.
Let milk warm nicely.
Add sugar mix well.
Add custard slurry. Stir continuously.
After 3-4 minutes milk becomes thick .
Once milk start boiling off the flame .
Transfer milk in a big bowl.
Spread butter on milk.
Keep milk in freeze to cool down
After half hour take out milk and mix well .
Once the milk is cool down completely take out of freeze.
Strain milk in strainer
Add apple, banana.
Next add grapes ,blueberry.
Next add Pomegranate and strawberry. Mix well.
Mix all Fruits
Serve fruit custard cold.
Recipe card for Fruit custard recipe
- Milk 2 and 2/2 cup
- Rice flour 1 tbs
- Corn flour 3-4 tbs
- Sugar 3-4 tbs
- Vanilla flavor 1 tsp
- Yellow color 1/4 tsp
- Apple 1
- Banana 1
- Grapes 10-15
- Strawberry 2-3 optional
- Blueberry 10-15 optional
- Pomegranate 3 tbs
- In a small bowl add rice flour
- Next, add cornflour.
- Add water and mix well.
- Add vanilla flavor and yellow color.
- Mix well and keep it aside.
- Custard slurry is ready.
- Now in thick bottom pan on medium heat add milk.
- Let milk warm nicely.
- Add sugar mix well.
- Add custard slurry.
- Stir continuously.
- After 3-4 minutes milk becomes thick.
- Once the milk starts boiling off the flame.
- Transfer milk in a big bowl.
- Spread butter on milk.
- Keep milk in freeze to cool down
- After half hour take out milk and mix well.
- Once the milk is cool down completely take out of the freeze .
- Strain milk in a strainer.
- Add apple, banana.
- Next add grapes, blueberry.
- Next, add Pomegranate and strawberry.
- Mix well.
- Serve fruit custard cold.
- You can use 2-3 tbs custard powder installed of rice flour and cornflour.
- Use any fruits of your choice.
- Butter helps to prevent the formation of thick cream on milk.
- After the half, an hour mixing also helps to prevent formation of a thick layer.
- Straining helps to form a smooth soft custard.