Instant Kesar peda
Peda is a famous Indian sweet. It used to welcome guests or as an offering to God for worship. Peda is part of every Indian festival. This recipe is made with fresh and flavored with original saffron as Kesar which makes this peda as homemade Kesar Peda.
We can make this Kesar peda very quickly, as we stay abroad and it’s very difficult for us to get sweets easily, fresh sweets are really impossible. This Instant peda recipe gives you a flavor of kesar and as you make it at home it really fresh.
Peda is a sweet that every Indian is acquainted with since childhood and we always need pedas for so many occasions be it religious rituals or any festival. This is one sweet we cannot do without.
More about Kesar Peda
Today I am sharing a simple peda recipe with you. The recipe of this kesar peda is easy and instant but the taste is unforgettable with this recipe, you can make your favorite pedas at home any time for any festival like Holi or Diwali. You can also serve this sweet as dessert for any occasion.
My family loves savoring these homemade tasty kesar peda as the recipe is instant and I don’t even have to worry about running out of pedas because I know I can make them in minutes. It is for this recipe that hardly we buy any pedas from sweet shops.
You can make them too. Just follow my step by step recipe completely. Kesar peda made from milk and milkmaid that gives an incredible taste. You can make them super-quick without any special tool or ingredient in your kitchen.
For more easy dessert recipes you can visit our YouTube channel VAAM COOKING
Video Presentation of Instant Kesar Peda recipe
Step by Step photo guide of how to make homemade instant kesar peda recipe
Kesar Peda Making
Take a small amount of milk
soak some fresh saffron strands in it and leave it for 5 minutes till the color of the milk turns saffron.
After 5 Mins
In a pan add 1 Cup milk powder.
then add condensed milk , You can also use Milkmaid if you don’t have condensed milk at home.
If you dont have Milkmaid or Condensed milk then use 1/2 cup of sugar and 2-3 tbs water
Mix it well till there is no lump. Keep the flame low
Add the saffron milk to the mixture
Add ghee and mix it well.
Sprinkle a pinch of cardamom in it for flavor. Mix everything properly.
Cook the mixture for 1 minute
Now take it out in a plate.
Let it cool for about 5 minutes
After 5 minutes knead the mixture by applying ghee on your palm. This will not let the peda mixture stick to your palm.
Knead mixture properly
Divide the mixture in small balls.
Now Shape peda
You can choose your favorite stamping design for peda here.Stamping is can be anything like bottle top cover backside with design
Your Instant kesar peda is now ready to be served.
Instant Kesar Peda recipe card
- 1 Cup Milk Powder
- 1/2 cup Milkmaid half cup
- 1 tbs Milk
- 1 1sp Ghee
- Saffron Pinch of
- Cardamom powder Pinch of
- Take a small amount of milk and soak some fresh saffron strands in it. Leave it for 5 minutes till the color of the milk turns saffron.
- In a pan add some milk powder, and then add condensed milk or milkmaid. You can also use sugar and water if you don’t have condensed milk at home.
- Mix it well till there is no lump. Keep the flame low.
- Add the saffron milk to the mixture.
- Then add ghee and mix it well.
- Sprinkle a pinch of cardamom in it for flavor. Mix everything properly.
- Cook the mixture for 1 minute.
- Now take it out on a plate. Let it cool for about 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes knead the mixture by applying ghee on your palm. This will not let the peda mixture stick to your palm.
- Divide the mixture into small balls and shape them like peda. You can choose your favorite stamping design for peda here.
- Your Instant kesar peda is now ready to be served.