Eggless scones are made using all healthy ingredients like flour, carrot, and spinach you can also add vegetables of your choice. It is a great filling meal for kids and healthy too. The eggless scones recipe is very easy and is made in baking process. So less effort is required as there is no cooking.
Every mom to a kid eternally struggles to feed him healthy food, especially when it is vegetables. Kids have some kind of enmity with vegetables. They simply don’t want to have it no matter how you cook it. It was for this problem that I came up with this recipe as a solution.
Just like every kid, my kid is also a fan of scones. He simply gobbles it if it is tasty and does not even bother to look at what is inside. I thought of employing a master trick to try veggies scones to make him feed more nutritious food that vegetables only have.
More about Eggless Scones Recipe
The fact that these scones are completely eggless, it can be enjoyed by vegetarians also. The recipe for these homemade eggless scones is also very easy. It is made by baking so no cooking and stirring, and boiling are required. You just prepare the mix and let it bake. Your scones will be ready in minutes.
The best part of the recipe is you can make it with any vegetable that you have at home. You can also try this recipe with different vegetables to see which tastes best for you. This homemade scone is so yummy that your kid will love to have it every day.
Video presentation of Eggless Scones Recipe
For more easy sconesrecipes you can visit our YouTube channel VAAM COOKING
You can also check out other eggless baking recipes in this blog:
Fried and Baked Eggless Doughnuts recipe
Step by Step photo guide of how to make Eggless Scones Recipe
1. In a bowl add wheat flour and spinach.
2. Now add coriander, carrot and cheddar cheese
3. Finally add chili flakes, and some salt.
4. Now add baking soda and mix everything well with a spatula.
5. When the mixing is done, add some water to make a soft dough (no kneading is required)
6. Now portion out the dough into small balls in a plate
7. Roll each ball in your hand and flatten them a little to shape them like scones.
8. Place them on a baking tray
9.Put some sesame seeds on top of each scone
10.Preheat oven at 250 degrees for 10 minutes and then bake the scones for 15 to 20 minutes
11. When the scones turn golden, take them out from the oven
12. Shake the tray to check of the scones are done. Perfectly baked scones will move when you shake the tray.
Eggless Scones Recipe card
- Mixing bowl
- Baking tray
- 1 cup Wheat flour
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Spinach
- 1/4 Cup Grated Carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped Coriander
- 1/4 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Chilli flakes
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tbs Sesame seed
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tbs Oil optional
- In a bowl add wheat flour, spinach, coriander, carrot, cheddar cheese, chili flakes, and some salt.
- Now add baking soda and mix everything well with a spatula.
- When the mixing is done, add some water to make a soft dough (no kneading is required)
- Now portion out the dough into small balls in a plate
- Roll each ball in your hand and flatten them a little to shape them like scones.
- Place them on a baking tray
- Put some sesame seeds on top of each scone
- Preheat oven at 250 degrees for 10 minutes and then bake the scones for 15 to 20 minutes
- When the scones turn golden, take them out from the oven
- Shake the tray to check of the scones are done. Perfectly baked scones will move when you shake the tray.