Little- Little Cupcake like Dessert with the essence of Vanilla and Taste of Caramelized Sugar. Crème Brulee– Savory of France. France is undoubtedly best in serving desserts with lots and lots of exotic flavors. They are not only scrumptiously tasty but also very beautifully textured and appeals to the eyes – so that you can’t resist yourself from enjoying that. Eggless Crème Brulee is no egg version of this recipe.
Crème Brulee is also known as burnt crème- consisting of a bottom layer of rich custard topped with textured burnet caramelized Sugar.
One day we were watching a regional Marathi serial, in that serial, they came with this superb creme brulee recipe but with eggs, my family was very excited to eat crème Brulee. So I come up with my version of eggless crème Brulee. Hope you all like it. I will be very happy to see your version of crème Brulee.
MORE ABOUT CRÈME BRULEE
Are you planning a dinner with your loved ones or some evening party? Crème Brulee is a perfect French dessert to give you an exotic and warm feeling on your dinner night. It is very easy to make. Very few ingredients and few tricks are needed to make this luscious, creamy, and caramel sugar crust Brulee.
It is a pudding like , baked custard with a crusty sugary top which will melt in your mouth like a heaven.
Only 6-7 easily available ingredients and my techniques of making are required for the smoothest, creamiest dessert ever! Flecked and flavored with Vanilla Creamy Custard and cracking the top with crispy caramelized sugar. Its smoothness and texture make it an extra special and luxurious dessert to enjoy.
Most importantly , you don’t have to dine at a expensive and fancy restaurant for this creamy experience. With my easy tips and tricks just made this crème brulee at your own kitchen.
Aren’t you excited about bringing the aroma of a French dish to your kitchen with this simple recipe?
Video presentation of Eggless creme brulee recipe
For more easy Sweets recipes you can visit our YouTube channel VAAM COOKING
You can also check out other recipes here.
Step by Step photo guide of how to make CRÈME BRULEE
1.Take Corn Flour and water in a small mixing bowl.
2.Mix it well to make smooth paste of corn slurry.
3.Heat The Pan and pour Full Fat Milk.
4.Now add Full Fat Crème.
5.Mix it perfectly.
6.After mixing add Evaporated Milk to it.
7.Boil this Mixture of Milk and Crème.
8.Put Sugar to the Boiling Mixture.
9.Add Agar Agar.
10.Now add prepared Corn slurry.
11.Cook it for 3-4 minutes until it becomes thick.
12.After thickening of milk , Sieve the milk to a bowl.
13.For essence and flavor add vanilla essence to it.
14.Mix it well.
15.Crème Brulee Mixture is ready.
16.Pour Brulee Mixture to the little cups.
17.Refrigerate the brulee mixture cups for one hour.
18.After 1 hour – Put Sugar on the top of brulee mixture in cups for crusty top.
19.Now heat the spoon on flame.
20.Put the Hot spoon over sugar with little pressure.
21.You will see burnt texture and caramelized sugar on the top of brulee mixture.
23. Oven method tip
22.Your Extra creamy Crème Brulee is ready to enjoy.
1.Perfect Thickening of milk is required.
2.Refrigerate the crème Brulee for at least 1 hour.
3.You can use blow torch instead of gas flame for heating the spoon.
- 1 Cup Full Fat Milk
- ½ Cup evaporated Milk
- ½ Cup Full Fat Crème
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Agar Agar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- Take Corn Flour and water in a small mixing bowl.
- Mix it well to make a smooth paste of corn slurry.
- Heat The Pan and pour Full-Fat Milk.
- Now add Full Fat Crème.
- Mix it perfectly.
- After mixing add Evaporated Milk to it.
- Boil this Mixture of Milk and Crème.
- Put Sugar to the Boiling Mixture.
- Add Agar Agar.
- Now add prepared Corn slurry.
- Cook it for 3-4 minutes until it becomes thick.
- After the thickening of milk, Sieve the milk into a bowl.
- For essence and flavor add vanilla essence to it.
- Mix it well.
- Crème Brulee Mixture is ready.
- Pour Brulee Mixture into the little cups.
- Refrigerate the brulee mixture cups for one hour.
- After 1 hour – Put Sugar on the top of the brulee mixture in cups for a crusty top.
- Now heat the spoon on the flame.
- Put the Hot spoon over sugar with little pressure.
- You will see the burnt texture and caramelized sugar on the top of the brulee mixture.
- Your Extra creamy Crème Brulee is ready to enjoy.
- Perfect Thickening of milk is required.
- Refrigerate the creme brulee for at least 1 hour.
- You can use a blow torch instead of a gas flame for heating the spoon.