Thai pineapple fried rice
Thai pineapple fried rice is simple dish made from leftover rice and lots of pineapple and vegetable . It is little sweet and savory rice and good for dinner as it is one pot recipe.
Pineapple is our all time favorite fruit . We include pineapple in jam , chutney, juice ,cake ,cookies and milk shake . Pineapple are rich in nutrition, boost immunity, rich in vitamin C and copper. Pineapple is Singapore local fruit whole year we get pineapple.
Thai pineapple fried rice is one of my favorite rice as it is quick to make loaded with lots of pineapple and we can make it with left over rice .Whenever, we have pineapple in home we make extra rice in morning only so that evening we can cook pineapple rice .
More about Thai pineapple fried rice
My son loves Thai cuisine mainly he loves to eat Padthai and Thai pineapple rice .Thai pineapple rice is one of his favourite rice as I always serve this rice in pineapple shell .It is very quick recipe with less ingredients .Just we need to add vegetables and pineapple chunks in rice. There are so many varieties of this rice specially for non vegetarian people as they can add shrips, chicken, egg and so on .But, as a vegetarian we can add varieties of vegetables in this I like to add carrot but you can easily substitute carrot with capsicum, broccoli, corn ,cauliflower, or any vegetables of choice or you can add all of them .
Video presentation of Sesame chocolate cupcakes
You will get more recipes on my you tube channel VAAM COOKING
Thai papaya salad
Step by step photo guide of how to make Thai pineapple fried rice
In a wok add oil .
Once oil is hot add chopped garlic .Saute for 1 minute.
Next, add red chili padi ,saute it .
Add cashew nut
Add carrot , green peas and saute for 1-2 minutes .
Next , add pineapple chunks and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add spring onion and mix .
Add curry powder, chili sauce and Soy sauce mix well .
Now, add cooked leftover rice, Salt and sugar .
Add lemon juice .Mix well. Steam rice for 2-3 minutes .
Lastly , Add Coriander leaves and stir quickly.
Serve rice in pineapple shell and garnish with spring onion.
Thai pineapple rice recipe card
Thai pineapple fried rice | Vegetarian Thai pineapple rice recipe | Eggless pineapple rice
- 1 Wok
- 1 spoon
- 1 Cup Rice
- 1 1/2 Cup Pineapple
- 3 tbsp Cashewnut
- 1/4 cup Carrot diced
- 1/2 Cup Spring onions
- 3 tbs Fresh/ frozen Peas
- 2 Red chili
- 3 tbs Oil
- 3 tbs Coriander leaves
- 1 tbs Garlic chopped
- 1 tbs Chili sauce
- 1 tbs Soya sauce
- 1/2 tbs Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- In a wok add oil .3 tbs Oil
- Once oil is hot add chopped garlic .SAUTE for 1 minute.1 tbs Garlic chopped
- Next, add red chili padi ,saute it .2 Red chili
- Add cashew nut .
- Add carrot , green peas and saute for 1-2 minutes .1/4 cup Carrot, 3 tbs Fresh/ frozen Peas
- Next , add pineapple chunks and cook for 2-3 minutes.1 1/2 Cup Pineapple
- Add spring onion and mix .1/2 Cup Spring onions
- Add curry powder, chili sauce and Soy sauce mix well .1 tbs Chili sauce, 1 tbs Soya sauce
- Add cooked leftover rice, Salt and sugar .Mix well.1 Cup Rice, Salt, 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Steam rice for 2-3 minutes .Add lemon juice ad mix well.1/2 tbs Lemon juice
- Lastly , Add Coriander leaves and stir quickly.3 tbs Coriander leaves
- Serve rice in pineapple shell and garnish with spring onion.1/2 Cup Spring onions
Spice level you can increase according to your taste bud.