Veg Thai Curry homemade recipe
Vegetarian Thai Red curry recipe
Thai curries are the most famous recipes of that cuisine. Most of that curries have a bunch of vegetables. Whenever we go to the Thai restaurant, we found lots of choices for a pure vegetarian family. Vegetarian thai red curry always has three chilies on the menu, which denotes its really super spicy curry.
I always remember that first time I went to that restaurant and found those different curries, like green curry, red curry, and yellow curry. Initially, I thought that those are just colored flavored, and curry will be the same. But after eating red and green curry, I found its different taste and different ingredients.
As a cooking lover, I researched all three curries; luckily, my son’s schoolmate was from a Thai family. Her mother was born and brought up in a rural area, and she has nice informative information about authentic thai recipes. She taught me her style about all curries – Green, Red, and Yellow.
I always like to share the knowledge and tell the secret of thai authentic red thai curry recipe in the vegetarian method.
The first step of each thai curry is to make curry paste. Curry paste is nothing like we create Garam masala. Curry paste is the main ingredient of the red thai curry paste. Once you add fresh, healthy vegetables in curry paste with coconut milk, your thai curry is ready.
Does vegetarian thai red curry have Tofu?
Tofu looks like a paneer, but it is made up of soya. When you processed soya, you can make Tofu. Most authentic Thai recipes have these ingredients.
Authentic Thai red curry doesn’t have Tofu in it. Tofu is only used in Yellow curry.
Tofu is vegetarian and healthy to eat. All pure vegetarians can eat Tofu as a substitute for paneer. But if you cant get ingredients readily, then replace Tofu with paneer.
Video presentation of Vegetarian red thai curry
Please Subscribe to us at Youtube Vaamcooking Channel for Daily new recipe check out vaamcooking Youtube Channel!
Authentic Vegetarian Thai recipes
- Vegetarian Thai Green Curry
- Vegetarian Thai Yellow Curry
- Vegetarian Thai Pineapple rice
- Vegetarian Thai raw papaya Salad
- Vegetarian Thai pad Thai noodles
Step by Step guide of how to make vegetarian red Thai curry
Vegetarian thai red curry paste recip
1.Take Red chili padi 3-4 pieces
2. Now add Red Big chili 1
3. add some garlic 4-5 cloves
4. Ginger 1/2 inch
5. Tomato Ketchup 2 TBS ( homemade or from the market )
6. Chili Sauce 2 TBS ( homemade or from the market )
7. Soya sauce 1/2 TBS
8. Lemon Juice 1 TBS
9. Cumin Powder 1/2 TSP
10. Coriander Powder 1 TSP
11. Cinnamon Powder 1/2 TSP
12. Brown sugar 1/2 tsp
13. Blend all ingredients nicely
14. Your tasty authentic Red Thai curry paste is ready.
Red thai curry recipe
1. take a pot, get peanut oil, two tbs
2. Add Garlic chopped two tbs
3.Saute Garlic until it becomes red
4. Once Garlic is red, add fined chopped Onion 1/2 Cup
5. Again Saute everything.
6. Add all fresh vegetables
7. Freshly chopped vegetables like Red and Yellow bell pepper, chopped carrot, cherry tomatoes, Baby corn, and cucumber
10.Saute all fresh veggies for 2-3 minutes
11.Now add red curry paste 2-3 TBS , Adjust curry paste according to your spice level
13.Add Coconut Milk 1 and 1/2 Cup
14.Vegetable broth water 1 CUP
15.Mix everything nicely , Cook curry until vegetable becomes soft
17.It will take approx 7-8 mins to cook curry
18.You can add Kale which is a healthy option
19.Add Lemongrass stem
20.Salt as per taste
21.Mix everything till the curry becomes thick
Vaamcooking special – tips and Tricks
1.Boil all Fresh vegetables before use.
2. Don’t throw boiled vegetable water which is called Vegetable broth water
3. Server vegetarian red Thai curry with soft Thai rice or healthy brown rice.
Vegetarian Red Thai Curry Recipe
Thai red curry paste recipe
Thai red curry recipe
- 2 TBS peanut oil
- 2 TBS Garlic chopped
- 1/2 Cup chopped Onion
- Freshly chopped vegetables
- Red and Yellow bell pepper
- carrot cherry tomatoes , baby corn and cucumber
- 2-3 TBS Red thai curry paste
- 1 & 1/2 CUP Coconut Milk
- 1 CUP Vegetable broth water
- 1 Lemongrass stem
- Salt as per taste
Thai red curry paste recipe
- Take Red chili padi 3-4 pieces
- Now add Red Big chili 1
- add some garlic 4-5 cloves
- Ginger 1/2 inch
- Tomato Ketchup 2 TBS ( homemade or from the market )
- Chili Sauce 2 TBS ( homemade or from the market )
- Soya sauce 1/2 TBS
- Lemon Juice 1 TBS
- Cumin Powder 1/2 TSP
- Coriander Powder 1 TSP
- Cinnamon Powder 1/2 TSP
- Brown sugar 1 TBS
- Blend all ingredients nicely
- Your tasty authentic Red Thai curry paste is ready.
Thai red curry recipe
- take a pot, get peanut oil, two tbs
- Add Garlic chopped two tbs
- Saute Garlic until it becomes red
- Once Garlic is red, add fined chopped Onion 1/2 Cup
- Again Saute everything.
- Add all fresh vegetables
- Freshly chopped vegetables like Red and Yellow bell pepper
- chopped carrot, cherry tomatoes
- Baby corn and cucumber
- Saute all fresh veggies for 2-3 minutes
- Now add red curry paste 2-3 TBS
- Adjust curry paste according to your spice level
- Add Coconut Milk 1 and 1/2 Cup
- Vegetable broth water 1 CUP
Video Presentation of Recipe
- While making Thai red curry paste use homemade tomato sauce and Chili sauce
- While making Thai red curry recipe adjust red thai curry paste according to your spice level.
- add more fresh veggies as per your choice in the Vegetarian Thai red curry recipe.