Kaju Curry Recipe or Kaju Masala Curry in Dhaba Style
Kaju Curry is made of real cashew nuts or kaju. It is very healthy and tasty. You can enjoy this kaju masala with rice or chapatis.
Tell me how many of you love dhaba foods. I guess all of us does, isn’t it? Dhaba foods are spicy and delicious that can be enjoyed as a side with anything. In spite of the taste that Dhaba foods have we are afraid to eat it daily because it is not healthy. The cooking procedure and ingredients may not be hygienic.
How would you feel you can make a dhaba style delicious curry at home using healthy and nutritious ingredients? Sounds interesting, right? Well, I am going to share one such restaurant style recipe today. It is kaju curry recipe.
More about Kaju Curry or Kaju Masala recipe
You will love having this spicy curry for lunch or dinner. You can serve this spicy curry with chapatis or naan. The curry has a rich creamy consistency like sauce that will remind you of dhaba food.
Kaju curry is a North Indian food which is spicy. The recipe is easy and can be made instantly without any hassle. Your family will love this tasty curry for meals. Try this recipe once to believe it.
For more easy curry recipes you can visit our YouTube channel VAAM COOKING
You can also check out other curry recipes in this blog: Dum Aloo, Amritsari chole, Thai green curry, Yellow Thai curry, Methi Mutter Malai, South Indian Sambar
Video Presentation of Kaju curry recipe
Step by Step Photo guide of how to make Dhaba style Kaju curry recipe
In a pan take some oil and heat it
Now add some cashew nuts or kaju to it and gently roast it
In a separate pan add some oil
Add some chopped onions
Now add chopped tomatoes and toss it
Cook Properly Onion and Tomato
Now add some chopped beet root and cook.
Now, take the cooked mixture in a blender,
add cashew nuts
Add some water and blend it well to a smooth paste.
Make Fine Paste
In a separate pan heat some oil
add the tomato, onion and cashew paste
Cook for 2 mintues
After cooking for 2 to 3 minutes, add some chilli powder
Add Chili Powder
add the freshly roasted cashew nuts
Keep stirring the mixture. After it thickens, add some milk
Then add salt as per taste
add some cream for the rich consistency
Keep stirring until everything is cooked
Your Dhaba Style spicy Kaju curry is ready to serve.
Kaju Curry or Kaju Masala Recipe Card
- 1 Cup Cashew Nut
- 1 Onion
- 2 Tomato
- 2 tbs Beetroot Grated
- 2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin &coriander Powder
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Cream
- In a pan take some oil and heat it. Now add some cashew nuts or kaju to it and gently roast it.
- In a separate pan add some oil and chopped onions. Then add chopped tomatoes and toss it.
- To it add some chopped beet root and cook.
- Now, take the cooked mixture in a blender, add cashew nuts, some water and blend it well to a smooth paste.
- In a separate pan heat some oil and add the tomato, onion and cashew paste.
- After cooking for 2 to 3 minutes, add some chilli powder.
- Then to it add turmeric, cumin powder, coriander powder and the freshly roasted cashew nuts.
- Keep stirring the mixture. After it thickens, add some milk.
- Then add salt as per taste and some cream for the rich consistency.
- Keep stirring until everything is cooked and your spicy Kaju curry is ready to serve.