Whole Wheat Ladoo and Ragi ladoo
Want to impress everyone in this festive season with your talent of making tasty and delectate Ragi Ladoo? We are here with our very easy recipe of Whole Wheat ladoo and Ragi Ladoos for you. It is made of simple, healthy, and nutritious ingredients and perfect for your festive seasons. These ubiquitous Ragi Ladoos are much healthier and tasty sweet balls.
Most importantly, In this recipe, there is no sugar to cut extra calories. Jaggery is used instead of sugar for extra brown and caramel flavor to Ladoos. Lots of nuts will add crunch to the extra soft ladoos.
These ladoos are perfectly flavored for your healthy and happy Festivals and Parties.
More about Ragi Ladoo
These Healthy balls of nuts and ragi will perfectly satisfy your sugar carvings. You can give quick delicious treat on any occasion to your guests. It is an ideal combination of whole wheat flour and ragi forged into ghee and jiggery.
A combination of ghee and Jaggery will give a unique flavor of caramel to Ragi ladoos. These sweet delicacy special ladoo balls are the inclusion of heavenly taste. These Ladoos require easily available and a handful of ingredients.
So lets start making sweet and delicious balls of ragi ladoos from the corners of your kitchen.
Video presentation of whole wheat ladoo recipe
For more easy Sweets and Healthy recipes you can visit our YouTube channel VAAM COOKING
Eggless whole wheat bread recipe
Halwai style Gulab Jamun recipe
Step by Step photo guide of how to make whole wheat ladoo
1.Add Wheat Flour to Heated Pan.
2.Now add Ragi Flour to the pan.
3.Roast the mixture of Flour on low flame.
4.Roast it for 10-12 minutes until the nice aroma surrounds the corners of your kitchen.
5.Take it out in Mixing Bowl.
6.Give crunch to the roasted mixture by adding Dry Fruit Powder.
7.For essence and flavor add cardamom powder to the mixture and Mix all the ingredients well.
8.At last add Jaggery to the well mixed mixture.
10.Its time for mixing jaggery to the powdered mixture.
11.Rub hard to get out all the flavors of jiggery and powdered mixture.
12.When you feel like the Mixture is ready, Start shaping the mixture into the shape of Ladoos.
13.You can add Little much of ghee if ladoo is not getting its shape.
14.Your extra soft and mouth watering sweet yum-yum balls are ready .
Roast Flour on low flame.
If not able to mix jaggery and Powdered mixture-Mix them in blender.
You can also add more and less jaggery according to your required sweetness in Ladoos.
You can top Ladoos with extra dry fruits for extra crunch.
Now you are always ready for festive seasons, occasions and get together with these healthy sweet balls
How to Make Whole Wheat Ragi Ladoos recipe card
How to Make Whole Wheat Ragi Ladoos
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ Cup Ragi/ Finger Millet Flour
- ¾ Cup Jaggery
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- 3 tbsp Dry Fruit
- 1 tbsp Fennel Powder
- ½ tbsp Cardamom Powder
- Add Wheat Flour to Heated Pan.
- Now add Ragi Flour to the pan.
- Roast the mixture of Flour on low flame.
- Roast it for 10-12 minutes until the nice aroma surrounds the corners of your kitchen.
- Take it out in Mixing Bowl.
- Give crunch to the roasted mixture by adding Dry Fruit Powder.
- For essence and flavor add cardamom powder to the mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- At last, add Jaggery to the well-mixed mixture.
- Its time for mixing jaggery into the powdered mixture.
- Rub hard to get out all the flavors of jaggery and powdered mixture.
- When you feel like the mixture is ready, Start shaping the mixture into the shape of Ladoos.
- You can add a Little much of ghee if ladoo is not getting its shape.
- Your extra soft and mouth-watering sweet yum-yum balls are ready.
- Roast wheat Flour on low flame.
- If not able to mix jaggery and Powdered mixture-Mix them in a blender.
- You can also add more and less jaggery according to your required sweetness in Ladoos.
- You can top Ladoos with extra dry fruits for extra crunch.