Homemade ghee recipe
Ghee is a symbol of the love of every Indian Mother of India. Ghee always remained in the limelight of Indian Kitchen. It is like a guest’s appearance in every Indian homemade dish and quite essential for adding flavors and depth. An Indian Kitchen can’t be Completed without Pure Ghee. And we can make homemade instant ghee with this recipe.
There are lots of brands in the market of ghee, but no one can match the smell, flavor, color, and texture of home-made ghee. It adds savory and aroma to every Indian Dish.
Perfect Ghee is having a sweet flavor with a golden brown texture. Not a single store-bought ghee can give you such high quality and taste like Homemade ghee.
More about Desi Ghee.
Home-made ghee is a healthy, stable, delicious alternative and upgrade to other cooking oils and refined. Because it functions in a healthy way in our body than butter and other cooking oils. It is also ideal for frying and especially for sweet dishes. Jalebi and Gulab Jamun Of Desi Ghee- Nothing can match that aroma and freshness. It is a versatile Golden Liquid which is being important to Health, Vitality, and Balance. Ghee consists of medium-chain fatty acids.
For this many benefits and to experience the aroma of taste let’s spread the aroma of Ghee at home.
Video presentation of Homemade instant ghee recipe
For more easy curry recipes you can visit our YouTube channel VAAM COOKING
You can also check out other recipes here:
Homemade Paneer recipe
Step by Step photo guide of how to make homemade instant ghee recipe.
1.Add Cubes of Butter into Heated Pan for melting. Here I am using Amul butter which is available easily everywhere even outside of India.
2.Let butter melt on simmer (low-flame)
3.Once Butter Got Melted ,You will observe foamy layer with bubbles.
4.Gradually, you will see a beautifully texture of golden brown color is coming out of butter. You can feel the aroma of smell
5.Your Homemade Ghee is ready- Strain it In bottle and store for use
Your Homemade instant desi ghee is ready
homemade instant ghee recipe card
- 500 Gram Unsalted Amul Butter.
- Cut the Amul Butter Pack into small cubes.
- Heat the pan and add cubes of butter into it.
- Let Butter Melt on low flame.
- After some time you will observe a boil in butter and layer of foam erupting on the top of melting butter.
- Gradually you will see Butter is changing into clear golden brown greasy liquid.
- You will get clarified ghee.
- Strain Ghee and store it for further use.
- Don’t Over Heat Ghee, Keep Stirring.
- Don’t let a single drop of water into ghee (For Longer Shelf Life)