Schezwan sauce recipe
Schezwan sauce recipe is spicy sauce use in Indian-Chinese cuisine especially in Schezwan rice, in noodles, or as a dip, schezwan sauce is a blend of dry red chilies, ginger, and other ingredients.
This recipe is very easy to make schezwan sauce at home and I always prefer to make homemade.
More about Schezwan sauce recipe .
I like to make different food at home whenever I am making any recipe at home I try to make everything from scratch. Today I am going to make schezwan rice at home for that important ingredient is schezwan sauce.
Schezwan sauce is a spicy sauce made from dry red chilies, ginger, garlic, and other ingredients. I always prefer to make the fresh sauce at home.
Video presentation of homemade Schezwan sauce
For more easy curry recipes you can visit our YouTube channel VAAM COOKING
You can also check out other curry recipes in this blog:
Step by step photo representation of Schezwan sauce
1. In a bowl take dry red chilies.
2. Add hot water.
3. Let chilies soak in water for half an hour.
4. Now in a blender jar add soaked chilies with water.
5. Next, add onion
6. Add garlic and ginger.
7. Add black pepper, brown sugar
8. Add celery
9. Add soya sauce, oil, and last vinegar
10. Blend all together in a blender .
11. Schezwan sauce is ready to use it in schezwan rice or as a dip.
12. Schezwan sauce is ready
Schezwan sauce recipe card
- 6-7 number Dry red chili
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic
- 2 tbsp Onion
- 2 tbsp celery
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tbsp vinegar
- a pinch Black pepper
- 1 tsp Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1. In a bowl take dry red chilies .2. Add hot water.3. Let chilies soak in water for half an hour.4. Now in a blender jar add soaker chilies with water.5.Next, add onion6. Add garlic and ginger.7. Add black pepper , brown sugar8. Add celery9. Add soya sauce , oil and lastly vinegar10. Blend all together in blender .11. Schzewan sauce is ready use it in schzwan rice or as dip.